Skip to content

Help shape the future of Box

Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!

See user guide here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Automatic email response for file request submitter

Would like a feature whereby the person submitting files using Box File Request receives an automatic confirmation email with a customizable message. For example, after the submitter uploads files using the File Request web widget, that person gets a email to the effect of, "Thank you for contacting us. A team member will review your submittal and follow up within 24 hours." The person would be required to provide an email address but not required to have a Box account. Many of our external customers send us application materials using File Request, and then they contact us separately wanting to…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Upload Completion Notification

I love how I am notified when a set of files are uploaded into a specific folder but I am having one very key issue. I will receive the notification upon upload, but many times because it is 10+ large images, the images are not done uploading. I will review the folder but be unaware that the Upload is not complete. I may see 5 images with 5 still uploading.

Is there a way Box could show us of upload progress? OR possibly send a second notification when the upload is complete?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow to set up notifications to flag activity on a file level rather than folder

Allow similar notification currently available on a folder level to be set up on a file level.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base