Skip to content

Help shape the future of Box

Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!

See user guide here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

313 results found

1. Scheduling documents with Box Sign

It would be very beneficial for us to be able to schedule documents that require review and signature to be sent at a predetermined time. We use SIgn to send people involved in our investigations (higher ed Title IX) documents, so it is easier to preschedule things then have to do them at various times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability for admin to configure expiry duration of open links that are sent to recipient's

Box Sign uses open links to distribute completed agreements to all recipients. This open link expires after 14 days. Some customers want to make this shorter or zero to protect sensitive information and some other customers want to make it longer as recipient's dont want to create accounts in order to access the agreement after the 14 day period.

Please add a feature in admin console so that the admin can decide the expiry period for their enterprise

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add signature without needing to select default on every document

I manage 10-30 or more unique documents/invoices for accounts payable purposes on a regular basis. In DocuSign I can manage many documents, and I have 1 signature that is auto-filled for me when I add the Signature field. Although I only have 1 Saved signature In Box Sign, the extra pop-up window prompts me to select the 1 signature I have that saved in signature apply it to every document individually, resulting in additional clicks on every document. I'd like to request that this be a Box Sign enhancement to consider for all clients, to auto-fill if we have selected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Box Sign requests default "my requests" folder

Box Sign requests default to save into a "my requests" folder for all users. We don't always need the sign request saved into our regular Box folder structure and having a separate place for each user to send their requests to would be more beneficial.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Offline signing

The ability to setup a sign document workflow for offline signing (when you do not have network access). This could be app based for signing on a mobile device, document is surface via a box drive (available offline) functionality; once reconnected to the network the documents are synced to box and stored as expected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to save a sign request as a draft | draft sign request

When preparing documents, there is no feature for draft-saving. This would be very helpful to have.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

not planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BoxSignの署名者の本人確認強化について/ Strengthening Identity Verification of Signers of BoxSign

We recognize that BoxSign is a very convenient function because it allows the signer's workflow to be completed on Box, but we have determined that it cannot be used in actual operations because it does not provide sufficient assurance of the signer's identity.
    As described in the following website, signer authentication can be added, but it must be configured individually on each workflow, and we believe it is very risky to leave the configuration to the user.
    https://support.box.com/hc/ja/articles/4406861109907-%E8%BF%BD%E5%8A%A0%E3%81%AE%E7%BD%B2%E5%90%8D%E8%80%85%E8%AA%8D%E8%A8%BC

Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could improve the functionality so that the following parameters can be restricted in the Enterprise…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Box Sign: Document ID on the header/footer of the document

We would like to add the Document ID number on the header or footer of the documents when we finished signing with Box Sign. We understand that the hard copy is not required as long as the sign is done with Box Sign. But, if we print out the signed document, we can not see any evidence that the signed page is related to the other pages. In the DocuSign, I can see such function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding Templates using Base64 encoded strings

Docusign has the ability to add documents via Base64 encoded strings. Linked is the support article from docusign: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=gqy1619537336307&topicId=qbs1692208114134.html&_LANG=enus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prepare documents for signature within the embedded signing experience

My prospect is a software company for freight, shipping & analytics looking to revamp their doc management and eSign process. They have a high volume of docs, like rate confirmations letters, that need to be sent from brokers to carriers for signature. We have run into a technical gap that Box Platform + Box Sign do not have an API for doc prep in an iFrame. Doc Prep URL as it stands today cannot be embedded. Prospect does not want brokers to go outside of portal to a Box URL window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filter "In Progress" Box Sign Requests that are currently pending my signature.

Ability from Filters for Box Sign Request to select ones that are currently pending my signature at that time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

on roadmap  ·  2 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to schedule sign request for a specific date and time

Currently you cannot schedule the sign request if you want to send to the signer at a particular time or date. For instance: if your signer is located in another time zone and the sender wants the signer to see the sign request at a particular time (morning 9 am maybe) - the sender does not have the ability to do so. Sender should have the ability to schedule the sign request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add specific users as approvers

To be able to manage Box Signs created within a tenant, I want to ensure that a specific user is always added as an approver to the Signs created by users in the target group.
    For example, in the Enterprise settings, if you specify a specific user for each group, when a user in the group creates a BoxSign, I would like to have the specified user automatically added to the approver field.

in Japanese
    テナント内で作成されたBoxSignを管理できるように、対象グループのユーザーが作成したSignに必ず特定のユーザーが承認者として追加されるようにしたい。
    例えばEnterprise設定でグループごとに特定のユーザーを指定すると、グループ内のユーザーがBoxSignを作成したとき自動的に承認者の欄に指定したユーザーが追加されているというような形にしたい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Date Received" field to My Requests for Box Sign

Showcase a field in Box Sign when a Box Sign request was received and not just when the document was initially sent.

The current fields are: "Title", "Sent", "Last Updated", "Status"

Ideal state would be: "Title", "Sent", "Received", "Last Updated", "Status"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to apply Box Sign template to document that is generated from another system of record to execute for signature

Currently a document is generated from a system of record pre-filled with fields such as customer name, date, claim number, etc. Within DocuSign, you have the ability to apply a template to the document so that the signer fills out the remaining fields and signs the document.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Avoid signed document shared link expiration notifications on internal-only sign requests

Whenever a document sent via Box Sign is completed, all recipients receive an email containing a shared link to the document. This shared link expires 2 weeks later, generating a "this link is about to expire" for all of the same recipients. These notifications can be annoying, and moreover don't clearly state that it is a signed document link that is expiring (it is just a generic notification).

Our company often sends documents for signature between internal recipients only, who can always access their documents by logging into Box and finding them in the My Requests section (or in their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Review Document button unreadable in desktop Outlook

When a sign request email is sent, the "Review Document" button renders as a black-and-blue square without any text in the desktop Outlook client (tested on Version 2401 build 17231.20194, but widely repeatable across our company). Downloading Pictures (a common fix for Outlook formatting issues) does not fix this issue.

Opening the same email in Outlook for Web, Outlook Mobile, Gmail, and other email clients renders the Review Document button correctly. Competitor products all render their equivalent of the Review Document button correctly in all variants of Outlook.

Given the prevalence of Outlook in corporate environments, this makes documents sent…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dynamic File name for Signed document

When requesting sign from a template, it would be nice if the signed document file name is stored with fields from the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choosing default sign request folder location when Restrict Content Creation is turned on

For customers with restrict content creation turned on, they are not able to choose a default sign request save location. The "My Sign Requests" folder does not get created for them which is the default for customers whose Box Tenants have restrict content creation turned off. This would be a very helpful item for customers with this setting turned on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Box Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base