Help shape the future of Box

Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!

See user guide here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Syncing bookmarks and Windows shortcuts between Box Drive and online.

To better organize my personal Box files and share with teams, I've saved my files in the team folder and used a Windows shortcut (in Box Drive) in my personal Box folder to link files/folders elsewhere on Box. Box Drive doesn't sync Window's shortcuts so these links are lost when working online. The workaround online is to use the bookmark function, using file/folder URLs to create shortcuts. It would be great if bookmarks or window's shortcuts synced between online and Box Drive modes. At the moment I'm having to bookmark online and shortcut on Drive to link up files and…

25 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Box
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Box Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! Our Product Team will review your use case and comments and reply back within 1-2 months. Continue to share your comments on this suggestion.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base