Skip to content

Help shape the future of Box

Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!

See user guide here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Save Sorting Preferences

When using Box in-browser, create a setting to change the default sorting preference. For example, so you can make the default sorting for all folders Name, Ascending. This is not currently an option and means every time you open a folder you need to manually resort it, as the default sorting is always set to Updated, Ascending.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. Do you have a file and folder naming convention you follow that will make the sort by name to be more useful than sort by updated date?

2. Shared With Me - Folder Management for Collaboration Folders

We would like to have a "Shared with Me" folder for any folders we have been collaborated into.

We continually get feature requests for Box to allow a way to organize content shared with me. For example, I'd like to create a "Shared with me" folder that all the content shared with me could be organized into.
    I envision this could happen in one of a few ways and there would need to be some determination how much control the end user has....

Option 1:
    - Allow end users to check a setting that would create a folder called "Shared…

479 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base