Help shape the future of Box

Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!

See user guide here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit Box files directly in Teams

When files are stored directly inside of Teams, you can click on these files and “Edit in Teams” directly. If you click on files sourced from Box, however, you get an ugly preview of the file and have to navigate to Box in order to make edits, which is a clunky experience.

Doing this will require Box to inherit sharing rules as defined in Teams. In other words, I should be allowed to at least view if not edit files shared with me in Teams, even if I don't have access to the underlying folder in Box. Perhaps it could…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Partner Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send Box notifications to a Slack channel

We've been expanding the use of Slack in our organization and trying to encourage people to reduce the use of email. Ideally, we would like to see the ability to have Box notifications get sent directly to a Slack channel, so people don't have to keep going back to email.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Partner Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base