6 results found
Interesting suggestion! However, this is not planned at this time due to competing priorities.
Box Sign via Text/SMS is not under consideration for the future 2024 roadmap due to other priorities and effort.
Please continue upvoting the request, we will review this request again next year.
An error occurred while saving the commentEddie Santana commented
Though we set default expiration on the link and Invite People Only, some users unchecked the defaults and set to anyone with a link (without password) which creates a huge security risk. Currently, we have to
1) create a shared link report
2) filter per user, link type, etc.
3) create a custom email to each user +their report
4) Hope that user click on each link and unshare it.
5) If they do not, admins rerun reports and unshare individually.
Ideal if either
- A link in their Box Account settings that generates the user report.
- Or the ability to bulk Unshare.
Thank you for your input. This idea is considered for future roadmap. Please reach out to me if you like to share your use case.