Improve the searching capabilities within the Box webapp and Box Drive
-Display the number of search results hits
-Save search results (query and results)
-Run search again and show differences since the last search (this is helpful to see what's been added or removed since the last time the search was run)
Include all filte
●I would like to see better data search capabilities for BoxWeb and BoxDrive.
・I would like to be able to specify file and folder names as search targets.
・I'd like to be able to specify full match, partial match (forward/backward), etc.
With the current search function, we often get hits for things other than the folder/file we are looking for.
In order to improve the efficiency of our business, we want to access the information we need immediately.
(In our case, the folder structure is the same for each field, so there are many folders with the same name, which is one of the reasons for the above phenomenon.）
Increase functionality of Box Drive Search Function -
1) Expand Results to more than 25 hits
2) Expand functionality of search to document text/OCR
3) Expand functionality of search by choosing b/w file types
4) Expand functionality of search by having the ability to run reports on hits (i.e.) - export the hits related to a particular term in excel or csv format (similar how a discovery database would work) - metadata of the hits are generated including folder path etc... so one knows exactly where to look for that particular result - especially for cases where we know there are a lot more than just 25 hits.
4) Percentage Match - added feature to indicate confidence % that this doc matches the search term _ this would be applied only if the search results get expanded to doc text/OCR
- Scott Siegel (Paralegal Manager)
Adminllaguardia (Admin, Box) commented
Document search limitations when using Box drive to search, including the limit on the results set, and any inconsistencies from the webapp