Allow for variable date calculation in Automate
The current date features for metadata and variables are quite limiting in Automate. Dates can only be either when the trigger occurred or a static date picked from a calendar. Even with the existence of the Before/After/In Range qualifiers, there are a lot of date related scenarios that cannot be accounted for.
As an example, I have a Box Form where a user submits a file for a translation service and provides some information about what is required. One of these details is what date the user would like the translation to be finished by. In an ideal situation, I would like a branch of the workflow to trigger if the date the user selects is less than 4 weeks from the submission date of the form.
Essentially, I'm looking for more dynamic date ranges. Something like "Within [x] days of [date]." The current "In Range" qualifier gets close, but falls short because both the start date and end date of the range have to be explicitly defined.