Box Sign GxP Part 11 Compliant43 votes
The 2-factor authentication that Box.com currently offers for Enterprise accounts is only applicable for unrecognized logins. Would it be possible for Box.com to offer 2-factor authentication for every login in addition to the current unrecognized logins as an improvement/enhancement in the future release. This would help choose which feature customers want. If a customer wants to strictly enforce 2-step authentication with every login, it would help to have that option available as with the current option, it is not possible to do so except for unrecognized logins.3 votes
Could you please provide a full GXP Compliance framework ?
Up to now, 80% are covered by Box GXP and the other 20% need services from consultancy company such as USDM.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?