Bulk Delete (Delete 2 or more users at once)
Add a native Bulk Delete tool on the Users tab of the Admin Console to complement the existing Bulk Add and Bulk Edit tools that we already have.
1. Use a similar Excel sheet as the Bulk Add/Bulk Edit tool
2. Ability to have a column with the user email to be deleted
3. A column to choose who to automatically transfer the user's content to (the spreadsheet version of the existing Delete & Transfer UI that we have)
4. Columns to choose whether to notify each user (the user being deleted and the user receiving the deleted user's files) -- same that we have via UI currently
5. Once the spreadsheet is uploaded, provide an in-app UI to confirm the deletions (as they're far more permanent than a Bulk Add not working) AND to monitor the progress of the job that's being run (aka a status dashboard).
We are not planning releasing bulk delete functionality at this time since we are focusing our efforts on building faster and more usable users pages. We will revisit this feature request next year.