Help shape the future of Box
Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!
See user guide here.
10094 results found
-
Mobile app for admin console
Please create a standalone app for admins to use to access admin console on mobile.
I'm a little shocked that this is sorely missing.
13 votes -
Task assigned to everyone in the folder
We really would like to have the option to be able to assign the task to all members of a folder at once.
Maybe with one tick in a box saying ASSIGN TO ALL in this folder.2 votes -
How do I change my default email address?
I could view my profile, which shows my email address, but when I go to edit the profile, the email address is not visible to alter! Help, I'm deleting my current email address and have replaced it with another.
3 votes -
Right clicking box folders to open a new tab
I would like to be able to open Box folders in a new tab by right-clicking that folder. Several years ago, when I first started using Box, I was able to do that, but for the last couple years that feature has disappeared.
I'm not referring to breadcrumbs. I understand those can be right-clicked and opened in a new tab. Instead, I'm referring to the folders I see before me when I log into Box.
6 votes -
add character limit count to sharing
please add character limit count to box sharing so I don't waste a bunch of time typing
4 votes -
Box Sheild can use some help
It would be great if there was a way to be able to enter notes on an incident. Also to flag an incident as complete and have it removed from the list.
4 votes -
Device Trust Whitelisting
Provide ability to whitelist devices while Device Trust is enabled. We would like to enable Device Trust requiring both Domain and Certificate. But we also have lab hosts that are not domain members or have issued certificates. We would like to be able to allow hosts not meeting the Device Trust settings to login.
4 votes -
Comparing Saved Versions
Box automatically saves versions of documents, but no one in my company can use this feature because there's no way to compare versions of these document (i.e. run redlines).
Example: If I share a Word document with a client and they make revisions, I can see a new version was saved but I have no idea what they changed.
The automatic version saving is an OK tool if I'm the only one using the document, but it's not effective for multiple drafters.
5 votes -
Support for .glb files
We want to be able to preview 3D files with the extension ".glb" in Box and Box mobile
4 votes -
List the all collaborators without page transition
While we run multiple projects at the same time, we frequently check the list of collaborators for each Box-folders.
I think it would be more practical, if we can see the whole collaborators without any page transition.5 votes -
Better workflows for organizing content
A colleague of mine works in an a department we'll call "DepartmentX" in a larger organization. Within other departments in the org they create a "DepartmentX" folder and share that to my colleage's box account.
My colleague now has several "DepartmentX" folders and cannot at a glance see where they are from.
In the initial view in Box and even on BoxDrive the "root" is polluted with other people's stuff and it is not possible to organize that into sub folders that are meaningful.
If a user tries to drag a shared-folder into a folder they created Box attempts to…
1 vote -
Customize group admin access, Just to handle folder addition
Currently, Group admins have more privileges over on box groups, In our environment, we have 0 group admins for all the groups we manage.
Trying to see if we can have more customization on the roles been defined for a group admin.
A role where they can just manage content access will really help us bring down admin control on group access.
1 vote -
@mentions Center
I think it would be great to have something similar to the Box Task Center but with mentions. Currently, you can only see them from the little bell icon and scrolling, but once you click on one the dropdown disappears. If it could route you to a page where you could easily manage the mentions received, that would be most helpful. I think they used to have that functionality, but it was removed a while back.
2 votes -
When viewing a folder on the website, I want to click on the ... menu to download, but if the item is too close to the top, can't see it
The right-click menu for items needs to be center better. I'm using Linux and Chrome
5 votes -
Awful UI problem when adding collaborators
Please fix this awful UI problem: I tried to invite collaborators to a folder, and send a message. I hoped to include my contact info so it would show up in the email. Apparently any sort of URL is not supported in this message box. Ok, fine. But instead of giving me an error message and allowing me to save the last 15 minutes I spent compiling the list of collaborators and writing the message, the box disappeared and AFTERWARDS I got a red message box stating that URLs are not supported in this message box. I lost a lot…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Viewing PDF documents
Please, please, please!!!!! Let us see the whole page of pdf documents without having to scroll up/down to read each page.
Thanks.1 vote -
Detailed List of Managed Users in Tenant
We would like the option to view a detailed list of managed users in tenant that has all the information of the following that is provided in the Admin Console's Users & Groups":
- User Account Details
- User Access Permission
In the case of a large enterprise with many users registered,
this would greatly help check and sort through each user's permissions conveniently without having to click each user's profile.(Currently, neither "List enterprise users" API nor "User Details" report provide for this use case.)
1 vote -
Update "Not Part of Company" Text to Look Like a Button
When you share a folder or document with a client who is not a part of your organization they receive an email, they then create a login, they are then sent to a page that says "Company uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network." There is then a Continue button and then text that read "Not part of Company" All 66 of my clients have clicked on the button and not on the text because the text does not look click-able. It would be fantastic if that text could…
14 votes -
Using folder hierarchy to reduce number of shared folders
It would be great if Box could group by the parent folder if a user is shared more folders from the same parent folder example if i had the following folders
- Projects -> Project A -> Project B -> Project C
If I shared Project A and Project C with a user, it would be better if they saw the following
- Projects -> Project A -> Project C
However if i just share Project A then they would only see this.
This would save having a huge number of folders in the Root of each users account.
Thanks
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?