Help shape the future of Box

Welcome to Box Pulse, our product feedback tool powered by UserVoice. Got an idea for how to improve Box? Share it with us and gather support or vote on other people's ideas. Your feedback is essential to informing roadmap decisions and shaping the future of our products. Thanks for joining our community!

See user guide here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Box Sign - Supporting Documents

Allow the ability to add supporting documents to Box Sign to support the document being signed. Currently only one document is allowed to be uploaded but we would like to be able to upload multiple documents for supporting evidence for the needed signature.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Box Sign - Multiple Documents in One Request

Allow me to add multiple documents to one BoxSign request. We have multiple Schedules that apply to different contracts. Without the option to add multiple documents to a request it's actually more work to use BoxSign than it is to continue using Docusign.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shared Box Sign group status dashboard

When sending out Box Sign requests we need the ability for multiple team members to check in on how current Box Sign requests are progressing. They can't be tied to just the sender as sometimes staff work part-time and another staff member has to go in and push the signature along.

It would be amazing to see Box Sign have access to groups for a group based dashboard e.g. Finance Team. That would enable everyone in the group to go in and track the current Sign requests and push them along when another team member isn't around to do so.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Box Sign - Ability to enable/disable for groups

This request specifically impacts all Higher Ed accounts with student users. Universities are specifically concerned about students having the ability to send e-signature requests on behalf of the University or using University letterhead and have requested a way to have Sign mass-disabled for student accounts. The easiest way for now would be to include the ability to enable/disable by group on the Configure Sign modal.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Box Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Offer ability for "sign on behalf" in addition to "reassign"

Need ability to have an option on signature page where you can choose to forward to someone else to "sign on behalf" in addition to "reassignment". Use case comes up when a admin assistant or designated party can sign "Jane x on behalf of John" versus just capturing Jane's signature when reassigned.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Box Sign: bulk send the same template to multiple recipients at once (e.g. all employees have to sign annual benefits acknowledgment)

Box Sign: bulk send the same template to multiple recipients at once (e.g. all employees have to sign annual benefits acknowledgment)

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Box Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Require PIV/CAC card authentication upon signing

The US government relies upon PIV/CAC card authentication for existing digital signature validation. This is a key requirement for usage within this market segment.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Box Sign - Add Setting to Require Login

Have option to require login for users to complete a Sign. Allow for same functionality for a user to have some level (even free) of Box, very similar to File Request.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add initials to the "Signatures & Fields" menu in Box Sign

Many documents (e.g. Wills, contracts) require the signer to initial each page to confirm that they have read and agree with the content of that page. It's also common to have a signer initial a section of a document to confirm that they have read and agree with that section. A typical workflow requires the signer to initial a document one or more times, then sign the document.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update Box Sign font and style

Right now the default signature font is much smaller than the date field and the signatures are, to be frank, childish looking. Just give me a boring monospaced font + date, maybe a watermark so that it looks professional. I feel like I'm going to be laughed at if I try and present this as an alternative to Adobe Sign or Docusign as it is now.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need more input field types and options for Box Sign

Requested Box Sign Fields: Drop-down boxes, radio buttons, attachments

Requested Options: Conditional fields, KBA authentication, bulk sign, embedded form links

We need more fields and options to be able to adopt Box Sign fully like the current major eSign providers have.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Box Sign Notifications and Tasks

Would like the ability for internal users to receive a task notification if assigned a signature as well as for the signer to receive a notification in the notifications bar when a document has been signed or rejected.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add "Name", "Company", "Title" pre-built fields to Box Sign

Add "Name", "Company", "Title" pre-built fields to Box Sign

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to add branding to Box Sign notifications

Could fall under this request as well "Allow custom logo in Box notifications" - but just had a customer surface the need to add a logo to their Sign notifications, which would escalate the urgency to complete and return the document to the next signature.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to create/upload a form-fillable type template in Box Sign

We find that Box Sign is rather "skinny" and lacking in full basic features, as found in Adobe or DocuSign...and it takes 5x longer to prepare a sign request! We need the ability to create/upload a form-fillable type template with the fields already set up and ready for the recipent to complete,, with the ability to ALSO upload additional documents to go with the template; Holy moly, you must fix the ability to upload more than one document!! If we want to send a personal cover letter, with a template, no can do. Seriously.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Require PIV/CAC card authentication upon signing

The US government relies upon PIV/CAC card authentication for existing digital signature validation. This is a key requirement for usage within this market segment.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow personalized signatures

I have a saved signature on my computer that I use. I don't like putting a generic signature on e-documents.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Box Sign Template Edit Underlying Document

My customers who use DocuSign today are accustomed to applying a Signature template to a document. For example, I have a contract I am going to make edits to the language of the contract, the date, the dollar amount, etc. and then apply a signature template and send it off.
    In Box today, I've found that you can either use a template (but the underlying document cannot be changed) or you can utilize template tags via API (which are handy, but I imagine my less tech savvy clients would find them challenging to set up).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to configure a form to collect metadata in Box Sign (similar to File Request)

We would like to have a form to populate metadata values by Box Sign natively similar to File Request. This is for one of requirements for "searching contents" defined in the Japanese version of ISO 15489 record management.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base